As a preferred contractor for American Home Shield (AHS) and Home Shield of America (HSA), we make it our mission to provide our customers with a company you can trust. We will provide communication throughout your whole claim process and provide you with the best recommendations for your homes heating and cooling system.
Having a home warranty can come in handy for many homeowners to help deal with unexpected home expenses, such as a sudden furnace or air conditioner break down. However, just like insurance, there are a few things a homeowner should be aware of when relying on your home warranty. The number one denial for repairs or replacements is improperly maintained equipment. It is extremely important that homeowners are having their furnace and air conditioner tune ups completed annually. Schedule your tune up today for the upcoming season.
How the process works
- Log on to the American Home Shield website and book directly online or call 888-682-1043 to submit your heating or cooling claim.
- Request Advanced Air Mechanical as your contractor by informing the Home Warranty representative at the time of submitting claim.
- After the claim has been sent to our company, within 24 business hours we will contact you to schedule your appointment. You may also book your appointment directly on our website. Please provide your AHS or HSA Dispatch ID when booking online for reference.
- You will receive a notification from our company with your scheduled appointment block.
- On the day of your appointment you will receive a text and email notification when the technician is headed to your home.
- At your appointment the technician will diagnose any issues they find with your heating or cooling system to report back to AHS/HSA.
- If approval is needed for a repair or replacement, we will submit the information for authorization to your home warranty company. The home warranty company can take up to 24-48 business hours to provide an approval authorization.
- Once they have approved your claim, we will contact you directly to schedule the repair or replacement.
Did you know?
- You can request Advanced Air Mechanical directly to be your contractor! When contacting your home warranty company to submit a claim make sure to tell the AHS/HSA representative that you would like Advanced Air Mechanical to be your contractor.
- We offer 24/7 emergency service! Even though AHS/HSA only requires appointments to be scheduled during normal business hours, Advanced Air Mechanical does offer after hour appointments for an extra fee for those emergency times. Please book your appointment online or call us directly (515) 226-4008 to schedule your afterhours appointment.
- We register your new furnace or ac for your manufacture warranty for you! While most HVAC companies will leave it up to the homeowner to make sure and register your new equipment to qualify for the manufacture warranty, our representatives make sure to take care of the hassle for you. After your installation the representative will register the equipment with the manufacturer.